Business Development Officer
- Location: North York, Klienburg. ON
- Remote work available
- Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 / hour (To be negotiated)
- vacancies: 1 vacancy
- Employment groups: Students, Youth, Newcomers to Canada
- Terms of employment: Term or contract, Part time leading to full time20 to 40 hours / week
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Morning, Evening
- Source Job Bank No.# 2022287
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
or equivalent experience
7 months to less than 1 year
Ability to Supervise
Computer, Internet access, Cellular phone
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Fast-paced environment, Attention to detail
Organized, Client focus, Team player, Dependability, Excellent oral communication, Effective interpersonal skills, Reliability, Flexibility, Excellent written communication, Initiative
Perform administrative tasks
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
MS Excel, MS Office, MS Outlook, MS Windows, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
Plan development projects, Respond to enquiries from members of the business community concerning development opportunities, Provide consulting services to government and other organizations, Review and evaluate commercial or industrial development proposals, Conduct online marketing, E-commerce and Website promotions, Develop marketing strategies, Develop and implement business plans
Business and/or industry
As per collective agreement
How to apply
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?